Sober Queers do exist
en:»Sober Queers do exist«
This zine is a collection of writings by queer and trans people on the topic of sobriety
- en Sober Queers do exist
- Editors: Clementine Morrigan, Faith Alexandra Marie
- Contributors: Laura Hélène, Olivia M., B. Rose, Kaley K., Alana Z. <3, Lindsay Garcia, Theo Katla, Becca Love, Jamie Nova, nicole partyka, Ali G., Rebekah Flowers, Fabian Romero, Sophia D., Anonymous, Milo S.,
- Date Created
- en This zine is a collection of writings by queer and trans people on the topic of sobriety
- fr Ce zine est une collection de textes écrits par des personnes trans et queer sur le thème de la sobriété.
- en "The authors are coming from many different perspectives and have many different experiences. Getting sober and being sober can be an isolating and alienating experience . This zine offers proof that we are not alone. We wanted to create a zine which created space for sober queers to tell their stories, while remaining committed to respecting people's diverse relationships to substance use. We are excited to share the words of writers who discuss their own unique and complex relationships to substance use and sobriety without shaming or judging people who drink or use. This zine is just a beginning. We hope it functions as an invitation to tell your own story and to keep these conversations happening. We hope to see the development of more queer sober community for those who want and need it. With Love, Faith and Clementine"
- alcohol, drug, gender, queer, trans, sobriety, community, addiction, trauma
- Booklet, self-edited
- 15 x 21 cm, 54 pages
- Rights Holder
- Edited by Clementine Morrigan and Faith Alexandra Mary
Narcotic Archive Item-ID